* Minimum age of 18 years old
* Females who are at least 1.58m; males who are at least 1.65m in height
* Junior college (TANDAI) or University degree holder (those graduating in March 2016 may also apply)
* High level of English proficiency
* Willing to be based in Singapore
Our comprehensive 4 months training programme will cover topics such as:
* Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
* Service Procedures
* Passenger Handling
* Deportment & Grooming
* Language & Communication Skills
* Safety Equipment Procedures
* First Aid
On successful completion of training you will commence flying duties.
Remuneration & Service Benefits
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially, with further extensions at the Company’s discretion. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Please click here to submit an online application by 31 March 2015.
Interviews will be conducted in Tokyo on 11-12 April 2015.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Singapore Airlines and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.