We will be conducting a recruitment exercise for cabin crew in Japan. If you are warm, hospitable with a winning approach to customer service, we welcome you to join our elite team.
* Minimum age of 18 years old
* Females who are at least 1.58m; males who are at least 1.65m in height
* Junior college (TANDAI) or University degree holder (those graduating in September 2016 may also apply)
* High level of English proficiency
* Willing to be based in Singapore
Our comprehensive 4 months training programme will cover topics such as:
* Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
* Service Procedures
* Passenger Handling
* Deportment & Grooming
* Language & Communication Skills
* Safety Equipment Procedures
* First Aid
On successful completion of training you will commence flying duties.
Remuneration & Service Benefits
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend interviews in Tokyo on 14 & 15 May 2016.
Please submit an online application before 17 April 2016.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Singapore Airlines and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.