KLM is looking for Japanese Cabin Attendants for a limited contract term.
Crew Base: Osaka
Recruitment will take place (first and second round of interviews) in Tokyo.
Contract of employment
• 3-years fixed term contract starting on the first day of training in the Netherlands. If training is not successful, the agreement will be immediately terminated upon your return from training.
• Upon expiration of the 3-years term, KLM may offer to renew the employment for a single 2-years term. The decision shall be at the discretion of KLM. KLM will make its decision, taking into account, in particular, the situation of KLM, its needs for CAs and a review of your performances.
• Enthusiasm for the position of Cabin Attendant
• Japanese passport and nationality during the whole term of the contract
• Fluent in written and spoken Japanese and English
• Full knowledge of Japanese culture and (cultural) sensitive and sympathetic to the needs of Japanese customers
• Age minimum 21 years
• Be able to work shifts covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year during the whole term of the contract
• Be able to conduct stand-by duties when needed
• Able to swim 50m without a floating device
• Minimum height 158 cm: maximum height 190cm
• Education: College degree or above
• Must live within a distance of 90 minutes by ground transportation to/from assigned base on the day preceding and the day following each flight
• Start date of training February 2018
• A letter with your personal history in English and in Japanese with a photo(3x4cm) attached
• A full-length photo
• Please send all the above mentioned documents by October 11 2017 to the address below:
宛先： 〒100-8228 東京都千代田区大手町2-6-2 キャプラン株式会社
サービスHR営業部 KLMオランダ航空会社 キャビンアテンダント募集係
• Documents will not be returned
• Inquiries by telephone are not accepted
• Screening of application documents September 25 – October 12, 2017
• If applicable, the telephone interviews will be conducted between October 12-20, 2017
• Successful candidates after the telephone interview will be invited for a Personal interview.
First round selection Interviews will be conducted between November 8-9, 2017. The Final interviews will be held between November 13-14-15, 2017.
Those interview rounds will be held in Tokyo
* KLM Royal Dutch Airlines entirely entrusts Caplan with all recruiting formalities on its behalf. Protecting personal information of candidates shall be the responsibility of both KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and Caplan. Your personal information shall be used only for the purpose of evaluating your candidacy. For candidates hired by KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines' policy regarding employees' personal information shall apply.