Crew Base: Narita
Recruitment will take place (first and second round of interviews) in Tokyo.
Contract of employment
The employment relationship between you and KLM shall be entered into for a specific period of three (3) years starting at the first day of the training in the Netherlands. Successful completion of this initial training, obtaining a security clearance and working permit for the Netherlands are conditions for working at KLM. The employment agreement shall terminate upon expiration of the 3-years term. However, KLM may offer to renew the employment for a single 2-years term. The decision to offer this 2-years extension shall be at the discretion of KLM, which shall make its decision, taking into account, in particular, the situation of KLM and its needs for CAs and a review of your performances.
• Enthusiasm for the position of Cabin Attendant
• Japanese nationality and residency during the entire career.
• Fluent in written and spoken Japanese and English
• Full knowledge of Japanese culture and (cultural) sensitive and sympathetic to the needs of Japanese customers
• Age minimum 21 years
• Shifts covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year during the entire career.
• Stand-by duties.
• Able to swim 50m without a floating device
• Minimum height 158 cm: maximum height 190cm
• Education: College degree or above
• Must live within a distance of 90 minutes by ground transportation to/from assigned base on the day preceding and the day following each flight.
• Tentative start date of training July 2018
• A letter with your personal history in English and in Japanese with a photo(3x4cm) attached
• A copy of your passport and in case you are married, a copy of the passport of your spouse.
• A full-length photo
• Please send all the above mentioned documents by March 21, 2018 to the address below:
宛先： 〒100-8228 東京都千代田区大手町2-6-2 キャプラン株式会社 サービスHR営業部
• Documents shall not be returned
• Inquiries by telephone are not accepted
• Screening of application documents until March 28
• If applicable, the first round of telephone interviews will be conducted between March 14 and March 28,2018
• Successful candidates after the telephone interview will be invited for a personal interview.
First round selection Interviews will be conducted between April 11-12. The Final interviews will be held between April 16-17-18. Those interview rounds will be held in Tokyo
* KLM Royal Dutch Airlines entirely entrusts Caplan with all recruiting formalities on its behalf. Protecting personal information of candidates shall be the responsibility of both KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and Caplan. Your personal information shall be used only for the purpose of evaluating your candidacy. For candidates hired by KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines’ policy regarding employees’ personal information shall apply.