・スターラックス航空 JCAB Coordinator（東京）
1. Take charge of JCAB applications (Including but not limited to summer/winter schedule, schedule changes, charter application, overfly permit, and registration of new A/C).
2. Emergency response with the JCAB in the event of irregularities.
3. Maintain the Security Manual and oversee security training in Japan Branch.
4. Respond to inquiries from JCAB
5. Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
6. Work Location: Tokyo
1. Non-shift work (8:30-17:30)
2. Holidays: Follow public holidays as announced by the Japanese government.
3. Leave: Including but not limited to Annual Leave, Summer Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave and Menstrual Leave.
1. Basic Salary: JPY 220,000-400,000
*3 month probationary period is required.
2. Bonus: Summer bonus and winter bonus
3. Allowance: Including but not limited to meal allowance, position allowance, family allowance and transportation subsidy as applicable.
1. The Company will enroll employees in social insurance as required by law.
2. Employee Flight Ticket Benefit
1. Bachelor's degree or relevant experience required.
2. Experienced in JCAB filing.
3. Microsoft office skills.
4. Resourceful, skilled in problem-solving and be able to handle difficult/stressful situations.
5. Written and spoken fluency in Japanese; ability to communicate in English.
6. Available to work on weekends, public holidays, outside of regular business hours or overtime in the event of irregularities
7. Possess the legal right to work in Japan.
1. To apply, please attach your resume and email it to email@example.com
2. Applications without resume attachments will be automatically disregarded.
3. Please note that only candidates who are selected for interviews will be contacted.