・スターラックス航空 Cabin Crew Coordinator（関西、成田）
1. Handle cabin crew’s compensations & benefits-related works as well as social insurance enrollment.
2. Manage cabin crew’s personnel data and files including attendance and rewards/disciplinary action.
3. Support the dispatch of the cabin crew.
4. Be responsible for the cabin crew’s traveling document renewals, expense reimbursement claims, and administrative matters in the airport base office.
5. Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
6. Work Location: Kansai Airport / Narita Airport
1. Non-shift work (Monday-Friday 8:30-17:30)
2. Holidays: Follow public holidays as announced by the Japanese government.
3. Leave: Including but not limited to Annual Leave, Summer Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave and Menstrual Leave.
1. Basic Salary: JPY 220,000-400,000
*3 month probationary period upon hire.
2. Bonus: Summer bonus and winter bonus
3. Allowance: Including but not limited to meal allowance, airport allowance, position allowance, family allowance and transportation subsidy as applicable.
1. The Company will enroll employees in social insurance as required by law.
2. Employee Flight Ticket Benefit
1. Hold a bachelor's degree.
2. Minimum 2 years' working experience.
3. Excellent command of spoken and written Mandarin and English.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office
5. Depending on business and operation necessity, may be asked to work overtime.
6. Willing to travel to other work locations or cities to support operations as necessary.
7. Possess the legal right to work in Japan.
1. To apply, please attach your resume and email it to email@example.com
2. Applications without resume attachments will be automatically disregarded.
3. Please note that only candidates who are selected for interviews will be contacted.